The Project Meeting Kick-Off:
Preparing for your project kick-off meeting can help set your project on the right track. Being organized, establishing roles and responsibilities and laying out the project objectives will go a long way in positioning your project for success.
Here are a few tips for planning your project kick-off meeting:
- Prepare and send your meeting agenda in advance
- Identify required resources and define roles and responsibilities
- Prepare brief scope of work and project objectives
- Communicate meeting cadence and next steps for planning
- Review high level issues and risks if applicable at this stage of the project