Interested in learning how to become an IT Project Manager? Do you like working in technology and see yourself as a leader? Want a promising career that will only grow as technology continues to advance?
Then the 24-Hour IT Project Manager Basic Course is for you!
The 24 IT Project Manager Online Course will earn you a certificate securing your knowledge in the basics of Technology Project Management. This technology management basic online course includes:
- Understanding the inputs and outputs of the Project Management Lifecyle and the Systems Management Life
- Brief overview of popular technology management methodologies: Waterfall, Rapid Application Development, Agile
- What does it take to be a successful IT Project Manager?
- How to Manage Technology Risks and Issues
- Communication skills for the IT Project Manager
- Managing Challenges in IT Project Management
- Technology Roles and Responsibilities
- Release and Rollback Planning
- Earn PDU’s
- Free eBook included
About the Instructor:
Jose L. Santana, PMP is a successful IT Project Management professional with over 20 years of Project Management experience. Effectively and efficiently manages widely divergent, simultaneously occurring projects and programs. Working primarily in the financial services industry, Jose is acknowledged for the ability to conceptualize and communicate complex ideas to individuals of all levels.
Enroll today at www.thinkitprojectmanagement.com/courses